Thursday, November 4, 2010

SC Delegation Shares International Conference Experiences

In late October, more than a dozen South Carolina PRSA members journeyed to the nation's capital for the annual PRSA International Conference. Mickey Mouse even made the flight to Washington, DC to promote the 2011 Conference in Orlando!

We invited them to share some highlights with blog readers. Here's what they had to say:

“This year’s PRSA International Conference was a great professional experience for me. As a first-time attendee, I was impressed with the speakers and variety of workshops offered. I really enjoyed the presentations by Bettina Luescher, Michael Smart, Lauri-Ellen Smith and Dr. JoeTrahan. I left the conference refreshed and excited to bring new information and ideas back to my own organization. I think this conference is a must for any Public Relations professional regardless of your experience. I definitely plan on attending next year’s conference! “

- Johanna Cooper, Community Relations Manager, Berkeley County Water & Sanitation

“It’s always refreshing and energizing to be able to attend the PRSA International Conference. You get to hear about the latest industry trends, network with colleagues in different segments of PR and attend great professional development sessions. I particularly enjoyed the measurement sessions because measuring the value of PR is constantly something we struggle with at the Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce/CVB. I look forward to attending next year’s conference in Orlando!”

- Kimberly Miles, Public Relations Manager, Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce/CVB


No comments: